Dealing with BMW complex Electronic Control Units (ECU) along the entire process chain requires reliable communication and data description. The Diagnostic Tool Set consists of a set of PC based applications which support developers, engineers and technicians in all aspects of communication with ECUs and vehicles via serial communication lines.
Typical applications of this Ediabas / Inpa interface include:
– Specification of ECU’s diagnostic data
– Communication development
– Reading and clearing error memory
– Flash data uploading and downloading
– Reading measurement values
– Input/output control
– Calibration of single ECU variables
– Coding of ECU variables
– Coding of ECU variants
– CAN (Controller Area Network) bus mode emulation
– One data set and one run time system for the entire life cycle
– Reduced maintenance effort and cost reduction
– Support of all ECU use cases in Engineering, Test, Production and After Sales
– Automatic generation of specification
– Integrated solutions for on-board/off-board
– Fast and simple configuration of GUI and communication data instead of programming
– Customer specific protocols supported
– Learn only one system for different projects
– Open system architecture
– Proven track record
– Long term application by supporting widespread ASAM standards
– Language is English and German
– BMW 1 Series E87
– BMW 3 Series E30 E36 E46 E83 and new E90
– BMW 5 Series E34 E39 E53 E60 E61
– BMW 6 Series E63 E64
– BMW 7 Series E38 E65 E66
– BMW 8 Series E31 E52
– BMW X Series E53
– BMW Z Series E85 E52
– MINI Series R50 R52 R53
– ROLLS ROYCE
USB diagnostic interface for BMW Ediabas / INPA Software 100% compatible with the original BMW OBD2 Interface and all it’s functions.
– Connects to USB (FTDI232RL based) by standard A to B cable (cable is not included)
– Status LEDs for Battery voltage, Ignition voltage, UART tx and rx
– Double K-Line support by freescale semi MC33290 K-Line driver
– Battery voltage detection/feedback by UART control line
– Ignition voltage detection/feedback by UART control line
– Full support for cars E39 and up (If both the OBD2 and the 20pin connector are available, you will have to use the 20pin connector – in this case please also purchase an OBD2 to 20pin adapter from us)
– The Interface only got limited support for old vehicles that still have ADS modules built in (Up to and including the E38) If you own such a vehicle and you need access to those ADS modules than please review the OBD/ADS Interface we sell
– The interface does not support the latest cars equipped with DCAN (Please have a look at the K+DCAN Interface we sell)
– INPA / Ediabas KK USB Interface
Please be aware that we do not include software for this Item neither on disc nor by download
1. Most items are shipped within 2 – 3 days due to the custom declaration from China and Hong Kong.
2. All orders placed on Friday will be shipped Monday or the next business day if a holiday is the next day.
3. Customer has 3 business days to report any missing or damaged parts from date of receiving any merchandise.
4. Shipping Time is calculated in BUSINESS DAYS, and does not include Saturdays, Sundays, and/or any international courier’s shipping holidays.
5. Most of the orders would be sent by registered Air Parcel / Airmail.
6. Customer can request to send by DHL, an extra charge will apply depending on location and weight.
7. Your delivery address used by us is the one registered in the membership profile, if there is not specified in extra, we default of using it.
8. We do not accept the PO Box address, the address must be deliverable.
9. For the certain reason, we do not accept the third country delivery, for the Paypal customer, we ship the goods only to the customer's registered Paypal address.
10. The shipment origin is from China or Hong Kong.
www.www.one-stop-electronics.com is not responsible for items that may be damaged, or lost by the shipping company, or "courier" (DHL, EMS). All shipments are fully insured with the respective couriers. All products and packaging should be carefully inspected upon receipt and any damage should be brought to the courier's attention. If necessary, purchaser should alert the couriers and www.www.one-stop-electronics.com that a claim needs to be filed for that shipment. Once a claim is approved and processed by the courier, our shipping department will then ship out a replacement or refund the purchase price. www.www.one-stop-electronics.com has no control over the timelines of the shipments and cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by the courier. If necessary, www.www.one-stop-electronics.com will aid in the filing of an appropriate claim with the carrier in the event of loss, damage, or shipping delay.
Please note customer (purchaser) is responsible for all return shipping regardless of reason for return. We recommend placing insurance on return shipments. www.www.one-stop-electronics.com is not responsible for any lost or stolen return packages.
Credits or replacement will be posted to the appropriate account within 14 business days of receipt of equipment. Packages should be mailed to the address below with the Return Authorization on the outside of the box.